non-word "noone" in constitution

i was reading our Constitution, and §5.1.4 states:

  "Make any decision for whom noone else has responsibility."

"noone" is a non-word [0], and while i doubt it'll ever be the basis
of a court ruling or anything, "no one" was correctly used in
the language added to 6.3.6 by Constitution v1.8, and another
instance of "noone" was removed from §A.1.6. so unless it
requires a vote or something, it should probably be fixed?

i submitted an MR to doc-debian [1], but given that we're
currently shipping the old Constitution v1.7 to
/usr/share/doc/debian/constitution.txt.gz [2], that doesn't seem
quite authoritative.

who would i report this bug to? "project" pseudo-package, as
suggested in [3]?

--nick

[0] https://writingexplained.org/noone-or-no-one-difference
    https://grammarist.com/spelling/no-one-noone/ etc