Re: Is removing smell from packages OK? (Was: Why? "Marked for autoremoval on 24 March due to xdelta3: #965883")

Hi Paul,

Am Fri, Feb 25, 2022 at 08:49:00PM +0100 schrieb Paul Gevers:
> On 25-02-2022 15:02, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > My point was rather that the suggested salvage procedure might not raise
> > any signal and I'm pretty sure that I would have lost track on this.
>
> Everybody is now free to help and fix the autopkgtest regression that causes
> the NMU to fail to migrate.
>
> """
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llzma: No such file or directory
> """

That was one of the tests that works inside the pbuilder hook where the
chroot has all Build-Depends but a clean chroot is missing these.  I've
fixed this in my latest upload.

Thanks a lot for watching me

     Andreas.

--