Re: Is removing smell from packages OK? (Was: Why? "Marked for autoremoval on 24 March due to xdelta3: #965883")

Hi all,

Thanks Andreas, for taking care.

On 25-02-2022 15:02, Andreas Tille wrote:
My point was rather that the suggested salvage procedure might not raise
any signal and I'm pretty sure that I would have lost track on this.

Everybody is now free to help and fix the autopkgtest regression that causes the NMU to fail to migrate.

"""
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llzma: No such file or directory
"""

Paul