Re: developers-reference "vs" wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer

    Holger> So what do you all think?

    Holger> I'm leaning towards explaining the basics in devref (mostly
    Holger> by copying bits from the wiki page) and adding a pointer to
    Holger> the wiki page, but if there's consensus that the wiki page
    Holger> is supposed to be made obsolete by *moving* the contents to
    Holger> src:devref and leaving a pointer on the wiki page, I could
    Holger> also do that.

developers-reference is available offline, is in my experience better
organized, and is where I look for stuff like that.
I am able to place more trust in devref than wiki.debian.org.
Some parts of wiki.debian.org are great; some parts are horribly out of
date.

I'd say that as best we are able, things normal Debian developers need
to do should be in devref.  So, what are DMs, how to grant permissions,
how to revoke are things I'd hope would be in devref.

Beyond that, I think wiki.debian.org could be fine.