Re: What are the most important projects that Debian ought to work on?

On Wed, Feb 09, 2022 at 09:55:24PM +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:

> > I've added "We should have a default standard packaging workflow":
> > https://salsa.debian.org/debian/grow-your-ideas/-/issues/24
> This should include ideas what to do with resignations that will follow.

Why would one decide to resign based on a standard for a default that
nobody is required to follow?

I'm talking about suggesting a widely accepted default for people who
would love to have a widely accepted default suggested instead of
needing to figuring out a workflow from lots of conflicting tutorials.

I'm not talking about mandating the way everyone has to do their work in
Debian.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>