Rakudo has a transition tracker and then what ?

Hello

I'm a bit lost with the transition tracker and ben.

Rakudo modules used to be delivered as Rako source and pre-compiled at
installation time.

This was not very user friendly, and I've modified the package so that Raku
modules are pre-compiled at package build time.

Unfortunately, this pre-compilation process must be redone at each new rakudo
release (every month or so).

Hoping to automate this process, I've setup a transition tracker for Rakudo
[1].

I was expecting that these tracked packages would be rebuilt automagically,
but that did not happen. All package are red and nothing was rebuilt.

What did I miss ? Is there some setup required elsewhere ?

All the best

Dod

[1] https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/rakudo.html