Re: WARNING: dh_installsystemd is moving unit files to /usr/lib/systemd/system

Am 19.08.21 um 16:28 schrieb Theodore Ts'o:
OK, thanks for confirming this.  What really worried me was this text
in lintian:

N:   Systemd in Debian searches for unit files in /lib/systemd/system/ and
N:   /etc/systemd/system. Notably, it does *not* look in
N:   /usr/lib/systemd/system/ for service files.

This warning is definitely wrong/outdated.
I'll see that this is going to be fixed.

Thanks for raising this issue.

Michael