Making Debian available

Hello Debian Developers,

I am writing to you from my Debian-Buster 10.6 laptop – that used to be a Windows 10 laptop. I would not be using Debian at all except I was able to find a dvd version at debian.org to install. I couldn’t install from a net install version because of my wireless chipset not being supported directly by Debian. The current policy of hiding other versions of Debian is limiting the adoption of your OS by people like me who are interested in moving from Windows 10.

Sincerely,
Dan