Re: On doing 3000 no-source-change source-only uploads in January 2021

Hallo,
* Holger Levsen [Thu, Dec 31 2020, 12:50:30PM]:

> as described in Message-ID: <[🔎] 20201231124509.GB3305@layer-acht.org>
> or http://layer-acht.org/thinking/blog/20201231-no-source-change-source-uploads/
> I plan to do 3000 NMUs soon.
>
> Attached is the list of affected packages, maintainers and uploaders. Please check
> if you are on it and if so, please help me by uploading these packages before me.

You might want to update your database and rerun that analysis. At least
one of the packages was updated following the current rules a few days
ago.

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/mail-expire

Apart from that, thanks for tackling this.

Best regards, enjoy NYE and have a good start into 2021!

Eduard.