Re: On doing 3000 no-source-change source-only uploads in January 2021

Hi Holger,

> as described in Message-ID: <[🔎] 20201231124509.GB3305@layer-acht.org>
> or http://layer-acht.org/thinking/blog/20201231-no-source-change-source-uploads/
> I plan to do 3000 NMUs soon.

Thanks for your work!

Although the high number of packages makes me wonder, if at least a
quick MIA check of the maintainers is warranted, or - if those packages
are needed in bullseye at all.
Of course, there are some packages which are working just fine with the
same source for years, but at least some debhelper/compat or policy
check and upload at some point makes sense.

I think Debian should sometimes be better and faster in removing
unmaintained stuff.

Bernd