Re: im am fed up

On Tue, 2020-12-22 at 21:34 +0100, Richard wrote:
> why no respond >:

Sir,
This is a volunteer organization.  Anyone and everyone here contributes
soley because they feel like it.  You have not paid us anything,
therefore, we are not beholden to give you anything.  That includes a
response to your email.  If you want productive responses, I recommend you
glance through the code of conduct [1]

That being said, we will try to respond to everything, even three word
messages that tell us nothing about their problem.   However, I could not
find any mail from you, at all.  Are you sure your email client is set up
correctly?