NHXHide Package Development and Publishing

Hello,

I would like to get help from any of the professional members here to develop a package for a tool I developed, NHXHide, and publish it to the Debian repository.

As a brief introduction, NHXHide is a custom non-interfering steganography tool that can hide any data inside multimedia files (written in Python). Further details and Usage at Github page: https://www.github.com/NHXTech/NHXHide/readme.md. I would be grateful if one can assist me in this case.

Kind Regards.