Re: apt ignoring check-valid-until flag

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 6:06 PM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

> Does anyone have any idea what I'm missing?

It seems to be saying that the 2019 ports archive signing key used for
signing the snapshot URLs is expired, I don't think check-valid-until
ignores key expiry. I'm not sure if there is a way to accept expired
keys as valid, but you could switch to https and then disable OpenPGP
checks entirely, or maybe just drop the snapshot URLs?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise