Re: Release status of i386 for Bullseye and long term support for 3 years?

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 02:54:37PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:

> The quantity of hardware is useful data, but I think this is also a place
> where it's important to stress the specific problem that Debian has,
> namely that we need people to do the work.

The list of Debian release architecture that did have a non-zero number
of porters committed by the bullseye porter roll call deadline is
exactly the list of release architectures not supported by Ubuntu.

Among the architectures also supported by Ubuntu,
none had a porter committed for bullseye.

cu
Adrian