Re: Sample Small Organisation Server now has email

On Wed, 2020-12-02 at 21:02 +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Quoting John Lines (2020-12-02 19:47:02)
> > > Where is the code?
> >
> > Much of the code, which is essentially a set of configuration
> > options
> > is on my test system at present, but I am cleaning it up and
> > migrating
> > it to https://salsa.debian.org/jlines/smallorganisationserver
> >
> > On salsa at present is the start of a framework,
>
> Great.  Thanks!
>
>  - Jonas

The salsa project now generates a package which pulls in at least some
of its dependencies, has scripts for a bit of postfix configuration,
including generating a DKIM DNS record, and for one DNS provider
installing it into DNS, and configuring Postfix and OpenDKIM to use it.

If the DNS provider is 'none' in /etc/sos/sos.conf then there is a web
page to access pending DNS items which need to be set up.

There is still a lot to be done, but progress is being made.

Best wishes

John