Re: Release status of i386 for Bullseye and long term support for 3 years?

Am Sa, Dez 12, 2020 at 18:09:02 +0200 schrieb Adrian Bunk:
4. People who wrongly installed i386 on amd64-capable hardware.

Well, some releases ago befor multi-arch I used to install i386 even on am64-capable hardware if ram was quite low (=< 8GB) and if the chance wasn’t that low that you needed to install ia32-codec to watch ancient video formats.

I wouldn’t do it anymore but at least one system is still in use, and there isn’t a real supported way to upgrade from i386 to amd64.

	Stephan

--
|    If your life was a horse, you'd have to shoot it.    |