crypto policy for Debian?

	Hi!

I noticed that crypto-policies is packaged, but not really used anywhere. Would it be worthwhile to make it the official way to configure the system-wide crypto policy as it was implemented in Fedora [1]? This has been briefly mentioned before at least in bug 765512 [2], but nothing came out of it. I think it would benefit Debian if support for crypto-policies was added to packages, and make it a release goal for Bookworm. Or is it just a matter of JFDI and filing bugs & MR's against the affected packages?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/CryptoPolicy
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=765512