Re: CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu release cycles

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 6:44 AM Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 05:08:36PM +1300, Joel Wirāmu Pauling wrote:

> Streams is currently being used by several very large orgs, and it makes
> sense to make it really a RHEL-next+ project, which is effectively what it

Halfway through that careful migration plan, IBM switches the annouced
and established 10 years of support for Centos8 to "until next year".

I can't emphasise this more. This has NOTHING to do with IBM, IBM are not, have not and were not involved in this process which has been underway prior to the Stock acquisition.