Re: [External] Re: Intel SOF audio firmware packaging

So a big thank you to all who responded with suggestions and advice.
Particularly thanks to Stephan Lachnit and Vincent Bernat for providing
fixes and improvements directly to my first attempt.

I've taken most of what they gave (not all - some pieces still in
progress) and have a second attempt up - I created as a new repository
with (hopefully) a better name and a better implementation

https://salsa.debian.org/mpearson/firmware-sof

 - I've switched to using gbp-buildpackage. It's currently using the
v1.6-rc3 tag from the SOF project. My understanding is this will make it
much easier to maintain this.
 - The improvements in all the debian control/format/rules from Stephan
and Vincent are integrated
 - The copyright file has been updated with the Intel and NXP
copyrights. Hopefully it is correct now

I'm hoping this is a step closer to where it needs to be. I've done some
testing and it's looking good. Any mistakes are my own :)

I did have to comment out "overlay = True" in the gbp.conf - it gave me
an error that I'll have to dig into.

Any suggestions/reviews/comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mark