Bugs "fails to migrate to testing for too long" (Was: cluster3 dropped out of testing)

Hi,

I'd like to point to a discussion on the Debian Med mailing list which
was caused by a "fails to migrate to testing for too long" bug.  I
fully agree that these bugs should be filed.  However, the bugs are
immediately set to "Done" later by the issuer of the bug.  I discussed
this with Paul before and he said reasons for this - but I think its
wrong since the issue vanishes from BTS and becomes invisible for the
maintainers which is not helpful IMHO.

My suggestion is to not set those bugs to Done to keep the red flag
for the package raised.

Kind regards
     Andreas.

--