Re: [External] Re: Intel SOF audio firmware packaging

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 3:04 PM Mark Pearson wrote:

> From my point of view (admittedly limited) there is limited benefit to
> building your own unsigned firmware as it won't load on our systems.

According the discussion I had with Lenovo and Intel folks, Intel
Baytrail/Cherrytrail/Broadwell systems have support for loading
unsigned firmware. If anyone owns hardware from these generations, I
encourage you to work on packaging the unsigned firmware, or to give
it to someone willing to do so.

--
bye,
pabs