Re: Salsa License list

Hello Paul,

Am 08.12.20 um 14:51 schrieb Paul Sutton:
> Hi
>
> I am working on some presentations for free software, and putting these
> on https://salsa.debian.org/
>
> Some of the presentations are also for the Academy team.
>
> However while the license template lists
>
> GPL 3
> Lesser GPL
> The GNU Affero General Public License
>
> The
> The GNU Free Documentation License
> does not appear to be listed as a template, would it be possible to as
> the salsa maintainers to perhaps include this please.
>
> If possible could the template also include some of the Creative commons
> licenses too please.

The Free Documentation License isn't free without any problems.

You can set unfree options:

https://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-howto-opt.en.html

That's the reasson why the docuemntation of the gcc
https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/gcc-10-doc

or the
https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/emacs-common-non-dfsg

is in non-free