Re: [External] Re: Intel SOF audio firmware packaging

Thanks Paul,

On 07/12/2020 21:19, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 1:58 PM Mark Pearson wrote:
>
>> I'd like to solve the lack of Intel SOF audio firmware
>
> IIRC the Debian kernel team were planning on adding those to the
> linux-firmware.git packaging.

If that is happening that sounds good to me and quite sensible. Can you
point me at who is working on that so I can find out the details?

I did do a search before starting on this but didn't find anything - but
it would be an easy thing to miss :)

Happy to help out, even if just as a test guinea-pig.

Mark