Re: [External] Re: Lenovo discount portal update (and a few other things)

Hi,

On 2020-12-02 2:35 a.m., Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
On Wed, 2020-11-04 at 13:45 -0500, Mark Pearson wrote:
I've started chasing this directly myself, but last week was crazy busy.
I have the owner of a number of S and Central America countries looking
into it - I need to go chase some others.
Sorry - really slow going :(

Hi Mark, I hope a monthly ping is ok for you. Did you have a chance to talk to
EU geos people?

Regards,

I did....and I have some good news on the Europe portal front coming really soon. They are setting it up and I'm just waiting for confirmation of it being done. I'm hoping I can confirm next week but it is busy season for the folks who work on this though so I can't make promises.

I'm still having headaches actually getting Linux systems up in Europe, but I'm making (sadly slow) progress there. They tried to get the first systems up and hit same internal rule/configuration issues that have to be fixed first. That's a long process with getting approvals to change the rules (that was supposed to be fixed when we did the systems in the US but turns out was not done correctly...sigh). My hair is getting both pulled out and greyer.....which is not a good combo. Still - there is forward progress there too :)

Mark