Re: Sample Small Organisation Server now has email

Quoting John Lines (2020-12-02 15:03:47)
> My demonstrator Small Organisation Server now has working email, set
> up, as described, in overview
> at https://wordpress.debian.social/jlines/2020/12/02/ambridge-garden-club-email/
>
> Pretty much all the components came from software packaged in Debian,
> and I think, even though the current setup went down a number of blind
> alleys, it should only need, for the email setup, the domain name to be
> served (which is the normal system domain name) and users having
> standard fields in an LDAP schema.
>
> There is quite a lot of overlap with Freedombox, although for
> flexilbity of LDAP administration it currently has phpldapadmin and
> FusionDirectory installed. I also had GOSA installed, but at present it
> conflicts in too many places with FusionDirectory.

Where is the code?

At the link you share above, I only essentially find "there is no step
by step guide."

If you seek input for something not developed withing Debian itself,
then that's perfectly fine and I wish you all the best for your project,
just please then call it a Debian Derivative and please use the various
user forums instead of this -devel list meant for developing Debian
itself.

A "Debian Pure Blend" is developed and maintained _in_ Debian.

A "Debian Blend" is done outside Debian, for later merging into Debian.

A "Debian Derivative" is based on Debian, i.e. maybe a Blend maybe not.

Kind regards,

 - Jonas