How to cleanup Ubuntu bugs for my Debian packages?

Hi all,

Asking for people who have experience as Debian developers and who are
annoyed by the Ubuntu bug count in the QA (debian) page. These bugs are
trivial/minor, but still, I'd like to clean up.

Let's take for example
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/python-pylibacl/+bug/1876350.
I have a Launchpad account, and the project itself lists my Launchpad
account as "maintainer", but on the bug itself I can't mark it as "Won't
fix", only as "Invalid". Which tells me that I'm missing _some_ rights
in Ubuntu itself…

I also have
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/python-mox/+bug/852095, where
again I can't mark "Won't fix" (it refers to distributions 8 years old)…
So it seems the same problem.

Any hints?

thanks,
iustin