Re: MariaDB 10.5 has entered Debian testing (will be in Bullseye)

> So, if I understand well, if I have 3 MariaDB Buster nodes in a cluster,
> I just need to dist-upgrade them to Bullseye, and it will automagically
> just work and upgrade to Galera 4? If so, that's just great, because
> during our last discussion in Brazil, you told me about something a way
> more risky (ie: turn off 2 nodes, upgrade the 3rd one, then upgrade node
> 1 and 2).

Yes, after we spoke 1,5 years ago Galera has started to support
rolling upgrades from 3->4. I have personal experience that it works.

So keep all 3 nodes on. Upgrade fully one node, wait until it joins
and syncs and cluster is PRIMARY again, then proceed with the 2nd node
etc.