Still (mostly) around after 25 years

Hi,

        A little over 25 years ago, I started looking into contributing
 to Debian, instead of just using it.

 1) https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/1995/10/msg00331.html
 2) https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/1995/10/msg00376.html
 3) https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/1995/10/msg00441.html

        Here is me exploring the (hah!) new maintainer process:
 4) https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/1995/11/msg00343.html

        And my first package upload:
 5) https://lists.debian.org/debian-changes/1995/11/msg00134.html

        Others followed:
 6) https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/1995/12/msg00266.html
 7) https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/1995/12/msg00265.html

        I have had the honor to serve as a charter member of the ctte,
 and I think I was the reason we added term limits to ctte membership. I
 served as project secretary for 6 years or so, writing devotee while
 running an election, finishing components just in time, before flaming
out spectalurarily.

        I may no longer be as active in Debian as I once was, but I am still around. A quarter of a century.

        It has been an honour, and a pfivilege, to have benn in here
with y’all, and Debian still feels like family.

  Manoj

--
Girls who throw themselves at men, are actually taking very careful aim.
4096R/C5779A1C E37E 5EC5 2A01 DA25 AD20  05B6 CF48 9438 C577 9A1C