Re: Hurra for an efficient ftpmaster team!

Hi folks,

seems it was 6 years ago - I stumbled upon this in my mailfolders by
chance and I would love to repeat this wholeheartedly.  Working on new
software for Debian became way more fun since a couple of weeks!

Thanks a lot to all members of the ftpmaster team

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de