Re: NEW queue almost empty

On Mon, Nov 02, 2020 at 10:56:57PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> On 15940 March 1977, Christian Kastner wrote:
>
> > The NEW queue length is down a single digit, from ~500 not all too long
> > ago. That's an amazing effort by ftp-master that must have consumed a
> > *lot* of energy.
>
> It consumed quite a batch of my poor jelly beans. :)

Package: ftp.debian.org
Severity: important
thanks /s

There can never be too much of a good thing, so I just wanted to hand
out another thank you to the FTP masters (and this year's trainees)
for continued work on the NEW queue. Keeping on top of the tens of
unblocked packages daily and managing to hit 0 is a great achievement.

I don't envy you the next four months, but thank you in advance for
bullseye and I hope this helps prevent any inappropriate abusive emails
previously reported on or at least raise the ratio of appreciation.
--
Phil Morrell