Re: CITL Releasing 7000 defects/vulnerabilities

Hi,

Le 01/11/2020 à 14:14, Ole Streicher a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I just stumbled upon the following web page:
>
> https://cyber-itl.org/2020/10/28/citl-7000-defects.html
>
> They claim to have found ~7000 defects in Ubuntu packages (a number of
> those are maintained by me).
>
> Does anyone have more information about this? Or did I miss a discussion
> here about this?

I don't have any information about this, but maybe try to contact them as written
on their website:

How do I get in touch to get the information?

contact@cyber-itl.org
Subject: APT-REPOSITORY DEFECT REQUEST for ${XXX}

Please include your return e-mail and some way that easily shows you are associated with the package. We will then respond with reproduction information, tools and data that might be needed to identify the defects.
------ end quote -----

--
Alexis Murzeau
PGP: B7E6 0EBB 9293 7B06 BDBC  2787 E7BD 1904 F480 937F                |