Please test the split of mime-support into media-types and mailcap, in Experimental now.

Dear all,

I am pleased to report that the media-types and mailcap packages have
been accepted in Experimental.

They implement the split of the mime-support package into two components,
that I described in #964850.

If you are interested in that change, I would be happy if you could help
me by testing the packages in Experimental before I upload them to
Unstable in a week or two.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy                         Nagahama, Yomitan, Okinawa, Japan
Tooting from work,           https://mastodon.technology/@charles_plessy