Re: Mass bugs filing: autopkgtest should be marked superficial (new list)

Hi All,

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 9:21 PM Sudip Mukherjee
<sudipm.mukherjee@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> If the test done in the autopkgtest does not provide significant test
> coverage then it should be marked with "Restrictions: superficial".
> Ref: https://salsa.debian.org/ci-team/autopkgtest/-/blob/master/doc/README.package-tests.rst

<snip>

> I intend to file them with "severity: serious"

After discussing with few people, I now intend to file them with
"severity: important" and I will also reduce the severity of the
previously open similar bugs to 'important'.

--
Regards
Sudip