Re: [Pkg-javascript-devel] How to switch to DEP14 automatically for > 1000 existing repositories

Bad list, repost here:

> Le 11/09/2020 à 18:14, Xavier a écrit :
>> Le 11/09/2020 à 12:42, Paolo Greppi a écrit :
>>> Hi Andreas,

>>> I would use a Python library as client to the Gitlab API on salsa.
>>> We have this one already packaged in Debian:
>>> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/python-gitlab
>>>
>>> Disclaimer: I have already used this library for a different purpose:
>>> https://salsa.debian.org/paolog/bts2salsa
>>>
>>> I am interested in working on this for the JavaScript team,
>>> but of course only if the team agrees to this bulk change.
>>>
>>> Paolo
>
> Hi,
>
> salsa(1) can do it. See "rename_branch" command in manpage.
>
> Cheers,
> Xavier

Something like:

  $ salsa --group xx-team --all --no-fail protect_branch master no
  $ salsa --group xx-team --all --no-fail rename_branch \
          --source-branch=master --dest-branch=debian/master
  $ salsa --group xx-team --all --no-fail rename_branch \
          --source-branch=upstream --dest-branch=master
  $ salsa --group xx-team --all --no-fail protect_branch master md

NB: I didn't verify if "--all" is compatible with these commands but I
can fix that if this doesn't work. I think Raphaël Hertzog tried it;
Raphaël, did you ?