Debian for dummies and the very elderly

Hello debian developpers

I wanted to present to you 3 interesting French-speaking projects that are looking for dummies in computer science.

The first: ordissimo. https://www.ordissimo.fr/
It is a commercial enterprise that sells computers with a debian bone suitable for people in great difficulty with a computer. They created a bone derived from debian with a super simplified interface. (E17 desktop environnement) It might be interesting to fork this bone and offer it in open source and for free.
Second project: emmabüntus. https://emmabuntus.org/
This os allows Emmaus communities and other integration companies to recondition old computers. He also works with associations that offer recovery computers in Togo.
Third project: easy debian https://debian-facile.org/projets:iso-debian-facile It is a website and it develops a simplified iso based on debian. In other simplified and handymenu documentation of the old handylinux distribution. If you find these projects interesting, I invite you to contribute if you have free time. Cordially. Guillaume