GPU-ready (with free driver) buildd/CI/porterbox?

Hi folks,

Just a bold thought.

Two Debian developers intended to package basic libraries of the AMD
ROCm (freesoftware-licensed) [1], but both of them don't have access to
such hardware.

Given that there are also a number of packages in debian with OpenCL
enabled, I'm wondering wether a shared buildd/CI/porterbox with GPU[2]
could be helpful?

Disclaimer: I have zero experience about AMD GPU, and I don't know how
good the free driver is.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=943556#20
[2] I mean AMD GPU running with free driver. None of nvidia's business here.