Checksum validation of images and packages

Hello,
 I wrote a tool for checksum validation, which is located here:
https://github.com/getsumio/getsum

 Currently I am hunting feed-backs, idea is you have remotely deploy servers in several zones and a scheduler run i.e. daily basis 'getsum -remoteOnly http://example.com/file expectedSum' against those servers and collect feedback.
 Project is very young also my first golang app but I believe I have finished fair part of application:) and I am planning to actively maintain.
  I was wondering if you see a use case here or give me some feedback:)

Thank you & have a nice week
Burak