Re: Git Packaging Round 2: When to Salsa

On Sun, 2019-09-15 at 12:23:48 +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 00:04:14 +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> > I think the common prefixes for these are pu/ and next/? These are
> > also documented somehow in the gitworkflows(7) man page.
>
> The definition of those prefixes doesn't contain language like "might
> be rebased and force-pushed any time".

It does, it's specifically mentioned as a branch that will be
rewinded. See the “Branch management for next and pu after a feature
release” section.

That's how I've seen all pu/ and next/ branches being used, and how
I've always used them myself.

Thanks,
Guillem