Perhaps we're rehashed enough of the systemd discussions?

    Wouter> On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 03:45:47PM +0100, Marco d'Itri wrote:
    >> http://www.islinuxaboutchoice.com/

    Wouter> https://grep.be/blog/en/computer/cluebat/Systemd__Devuan__and_Debian/

    Wouter> -- To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're
    Wouter> happy

Hi.  We've received a lot of feedback about the negative costs of long
threads here.
I think that some aspects of the discussion were necessary and
inevitable.
It sounds like the discussion has helped some people understand why a GR
might be a good idea.
It has helped me sanity check whether I was including issues important
to the project.

I think that we'll need to discuss a few other things once again when
draft GR text comes out (although that will be on debian-vote).

But as someone charged with helping try to facilitate discussions within
the project, I think this particular set of related threads have reached
the point of diminishing returns on debian-devel for now.
If there's some last message you absolutely have to send, get that *one
last message* out of your system.
But let's be almost done, out of respect for everyone who has had this
discussion before and out of the many people who have talked about the
costs of relatively long threads like this.

Thanks for considering,

--Sam