RFA: several packages around Kodi

Hi All,

These packages are maintained officially by the Multimedia Team, but
I'm the only uploader for them:

crystalhd
forked-daapd
kodi-pvr-argustv
kodi-pvr-dvbviewer
kodi-pvr-hdhomerun
kodi-pvr-iptvsimple
kodi-pvr-mediaportal-tvserver
kodi-pvr-mythtv
kodi-pvr-nextpvr
kodi-pvr-njoy
kodi-pvr-vuplus
kodi-pvr-wmc
libshairport

The Kodi plugins will need to be updated for the new Kodi release, but
despite the kodi package being ready for upload since March I could
not upload it because build dependencies are not available yet in the
archive. (While I pushed them as far as I could as a DD.)

In general the packages are in a good shape and I'd like to find
people who would step up as uploaders replacing me. I have already
written an RFA email [1] to the team mailing list but got no response,
maybe there are people in this wider audience who are interested in
the packages listed above.

Cheers,
Balint

PS: I added a comment to #895917 before sending this email to
debian-devel, see [2].

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-multimedia/2019/01/msg00013.html
[2] https://balintreczey.hu/blog/my-debian-devel-pledge