Re: Debian testing daily build - no kernel modules..!!!

On Sun, Nov 03, 2019 at 03:56:11AM +0100, André Verwijs wrote:

> Debian testing daily build has no kernel modules..!!!

Reason is having booted kernel version Y
and in archive available kernel modules are for version X.

This does happen  during development.

> daily build: 10-21-2019 still good....

Mmm, that is more then a week ago.

In that week there was another report about simular inconvinence.
That was concluded with "so you just caught a bad moment"
( https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2019/10/msg00273.html )

I'm not aware if did work in the time inbetween the reports.
(The Lonnie Cumberland report and the André Verwijs report)

Please see this message as an invention for either reporting
"works for me" or "next day retry also failed".

> Dank U - Thank You

U bedankt voor het melden - Thanking you for reporting

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Leven en laten leven