Re: BITS from the DPL For September/October 2019

On 10/31/19 8:07 PM, Alf Gaida wrote:
> I read it the same way - and also a logical consequece: if these
> patches lead to bugs, the maintainer should not be forced to fix the
> mess. I for myself would just remove buggy things that nobody care in a
> certain amount of time.

That leads to the question how long it takes until these bugs are being
noticed.

I am definitely not going to test init scripts properly when the systemd
units are exactly doing what they are supposed to. The number of people
not using systemd are probably low enough to ensure bugs are not found
until its to late.