Re: Bits from the Release Team: ride like the wind, Bullseye!

Hi Pirate, and other interested parties,

On 09-08-2019 08:22, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> On 2019, ഓഗസ്റ്റ് 9 1:16:23 AM IST, Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
>> I can already trigger all the autopkgtests in unstable for packages
>> that
>> are in experimental, so if you interested in this, please contact me.
>> This would enable library maintainers to at least have an overview of
>> what would happen. I could even activate this by default.
>
> Yes, please do this by default so we can have a better picture of the transition.

It's not running 100% automatically and it has a bit (600 tests) of
backlog, but it's here already:
https://release.debian.org/britney/pseudo-excuses-experimental.html

I'll cron it probably tomorrow evening.

Paul