Re: package uploads not being processed

Hello Mattia,

Thank you for your email.

On Sat, 2019-07-20 at 14:49 +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> 20190720123419|process-upload|dak|thunarx-python_0.5.1-
> 1_amd64.changes|Error while loading changes: No valid signature
> found. (GPG exited with status code 0)
> 20190720123419|process-upload|dak|mergerfs_2.28.1-
> 1_source.changes|Error while loading changes: No valid signature
> found. (GPG exited with status code 0)
>
> I.e. both your uploads are stuck in a loop, waiting for that
> signature
> to validate.
>
> Your GPG key is expired, so the way to go is:
>  1. update your key expiry (and whatever subkey you might have used
>     sign those files)
>  2. upload the updated key to keyring.debian.org's hkp endpoint
>  3. wait a few days for the keyring team to pick up the change and
>     publish it
>  4. your uploads get accepted
>
> Note that point 3 is going to happen in 3-5 days if everything goes
> as
> planned, so you should hurry, or wait for the next keyring update at
> the
> end of August!
>
> And please add a note to your calendar to update the key expiry in
> the
> next years.

That must have been the case because in my records, it shows that the
previous expiration was set to happen at 2019-06-10. I did update the
expiry to 2021 in time, but maybe I forgot to explicitly send the keys
to the Debian Keyring server.

I have done that now and let's hope that works, soon if not now.

Thanks,
Ritesh

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf | http://people.debian.org/~rrs