Re: file(1) now with seccomp support enabled

Paul Gevers wrote...

> Hi Christoph,
>
> On 19-07-2019 17:18, Christoph Biedl wrote:
> > tl;dr: The file program in unstable is now built with seccomp support
> > enabled, expect breakage in some rather uncommon use cases.
>
> This probably warrants an entry in the bullseye release-notes. Should we
> already forward your original mail to the BTS for that, or do you care
> to provide better text once you learn better what breaks (and what not)?

For the time being I'd suggest to just take a note somewhere and
re-visit the situation in a year from now. Too many more changes might
come, hopefully for the better. So as of now, writing elaborated texts
about the situation might be wasted time.

    Christoph