Re: xTuple Postbooks license change

Hi,

On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 at 11:34, Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro> wrote:
> On 18/07/2019 14:42, Andrej Shadura wrote:

> > really used any of that software. Daniel was the other member, but I
> > can’t imagine him going back to package maintenance any time soon.

> Why would you write something offensive like that?
>
> If there is something wrong with my work on that package please point it
> out, otherwise please retract that statement.

Daniel, I don’t see why that is offensive. When I asked you about
Postbooks some months ago, you told me that you don’t want to create a
guest account on Salsa, and I don’t know how you’re going to use Salsa
without an account. Similarly, I don’t feel you’d be happy having to
get your changes sponsored.

--
Cheers,
  Andrej