Re: git & Debian packaging sprint report

Hello,

On Sun 14 Jul 2019 at 09:48AM +02, Ansgar wrote:

> What is the DebConf BOF then for?  It says it is "a requirements
> collecting BOF for that [git push] discussion"?

To my mind, the BoF and the work at the sprint are two efforts to
improve things that are running in parallel.  I think we can expect
the them to enhance each other.

If the BoF or e-mail discussion comes up with requirements which are
impossible for our solution to satisfy, then we misjudged what to spend
our time on at the sprint.  Ian and I have been working on this stuff
for long enough that we felt able to make a judgement about what would
be useful, however.

--
Sean Whitton