Is there system-config-lvm for Debian 10?

Is there system-config-lvm for Debian 10?

Postby 4joeyirosh1 » 2019-07-11 21:57

Hi!I have upgraded from Debian 9.9 Stretch to Debian 10 Buster 64 bit.

I have always used system-config-lvm to graphically manage my logical volumes since Debian 8.When I tried to launch the system-config-lvm from Debian Buster,the dialog box for putting password froze and no GUI window for managing logical volumes is launched.

I uninstalled the system-config-lvm package so as to attempt to reinstall it but during installation the package cannot be found as below

#apt-get install system-config-lvm
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package system-config-lvm

Thus is there a system-config-lvm for Debian 10 or how else can I manage logical volumes in Buster?