Notes on packaging PCYNLITX

Hello,

I've filed RFP for PCYNLITX sometimes ago [1]:

In PCYNLITX download page [2], it can be installed by using installation script. However, after examining install
script, I noticed following:
- PCYNLITX doesn't employ version numbering like any other project/packages. It would be difficult to identify
which is the latest version. So I use version number 0.0~git20190606 in RFP report.
- The script install wxWidgets library from third-party repository, not from Debian. It use codelite repo (for Stretch):
apt-add-repository 'deb http://repos.codelite.org/wx3.0.4/debian/ stretch libs'
- Evince will be installed as runtime dependency, possibly for documentation. For non-GNOME users (KDE, XFCE, etc.) which use different readers (like Okular and Atril) this can bloat their system and become unnecessary. - All steps are performed using sudo. If the script is run by root user, this will be redundant, since the installation is done by root privileges. If I will packaging PCYNLITX for Debian, any suggestions, assuming that I have read New Maintainers Guideline and related Debian packaging documentation? Cheers, Bagas [1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=931400 [2]: http://www.pcynlitx.tech/the-installation-of-pcynlitx/
--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara