buster backports question/status

Hi,
it may be a silly question, but doing some tests on a Debian buster, I got errors trying to install a package from buster-backports.

I added to sources.list.d info to set buster-backports but i get this error:

E: The value 'buster-backports' is invalid for APT::Default-Release as such a release is not available in the sources

Looking at https://backports.debian.org, I only see stretch info/links.

As buster is really new, I expect there is no package yet in buster-backports, but I should not get errors trying to access it. And I am surprise to not find any reference to it.

So, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Olivier